Grandmas Lipstick – 2 oz
DIY Epoxy Colorants are not the same as other colorants sold elsewhere. Our colorants are extremely concentrated pigments so that only 2 fluid ounces is needed for 1 gallon of epoxy for a complete tint.
Our red colorant is great Primary Color that works great. Bright, vibrant, red that can be toned and mixed with blacks, white, and other colorants and pigments
- Proudly made in the USA
- High quality epoxy pigment paste.
- Color fast and vibrant to make your epoxy pop
- Solid color pigment paste, pure pigment paste for tinting epoxy base and accent colors.
- Perfect for tinting epoxy resins. Adds solid color to your project.
- Use very little to build your desired opacity or tint, only needing 2% or less.
- One of the best ways to tint epoxy because it keeps the chemical properties of the epoxy.
- Can achieve various effects like CELLS, LACING, or just OPAQUE.