Dark Gray Colorants – 2 oz
Available More info
DIY Epoxy Colorants are not the same as other colorants sold elsewhere. Our colorants are extremely concentrated pigments so that only 2 fluid ounces of pigment is needed for 1 gallon of epoxy for a complete tint.
Out of stock
Dark Gray Colorants
Our Dark grey colorant provides soothing effect to eyes. Dark grey colorant that can be toned and mixed with blacks, white, and other colorants and pigments
- Proudly made in the USA
- High quality epoxy pigment paste.
- Color fast and vibrant to make your epoxy pop
- Solid color pigment paste, pure pigment paste for tinting epoxy base and accent colors.
- Perfect for tinting epoxy resins. Adds solid color to your project.
- Use very little to build your desired opacity or tint, only needing 2% or less.
- One of the best ways to tint epoxy because it keeps the chemical properties of the epoxy.
- Can achieve various effects like CELLS, LACING, or just OPAQUE.